View Light

Swept Under the Rug - Dead By Mistake

Too many people are dying from simple medical errors, like injecting antiseptic liquid into a patient by mistake because it looked just like the antibiotic sitting next to it.

A lady having surgery on her lung dies when the doctor accidentally stabs her heart with the scalpel.

But nothing gets done cause none of the so-called professionals have to report it. They just say "Oh Well" and sickeningly even get paid full price for their lousy work.

Sickening!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/deadbymistake/6555095.html

Reply
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.