The Most Important Quiz in the World
Answer each of the following items "true" or "false"
- I think beavers work too hard.
- I use shoe polish to excess.
- God is love.
- I like mannish children.
- I have always been disturbed by the sight of Lincoln's ears.
- I always let people get ahead of me at swimming pools.
- Most of the time I go to sleep without saying goodbye.
- I am not afraid of picking up door knobs.
- believe I smell as good as most people.
- Frantic screams make me nervous.
- It's hard for me to say the right thing when I find myself in a room full of mice.
- I would never tell my nickname in a crisis.
- A wide necktie is a sign of disease.
- As a child I was deprived of licorice.
- I would never shake hands with a gardener.
- My eyes are always cold.
- Cousins are not to be trusted.
- When I look down from a high spot, I want to spit.
- I am never startled by a fish.
- I have never gone to pieces over the weekend.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.