1. Closest I ever got to a 4.0 in college was my Blood Alcohol content
2. Marriage changes Passion...suddenly you're in bed with a relative
3. I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'GUESS' on it. I said 'Implants'
4. I don't do drugs anymore 'cause I find I get the same effect just standing up fast.
5. Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
6. I got a sweater for Christmas... I wanted a screamer or a moaner.
7. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the Terminal?
8. I don't approve of political jokes...I've seen too many of them get elected.
9. The most precious thing we have is Life. Yet it has absolutely no trade-in value
10. There are two sides to every Divorce: Yours and Shithead's.
11. If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys. But if it deals you a truckload of Hand Grenades... now that's a message.
12. I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.
13. Isn't it funny how the mood can be ruined so quickly by just 1 busted condom?
14. If carrots are so good for the eyes, how come I see so many dead rabbits on the highway
15. How come we chose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
16. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
17. Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?
18. The next time you feel like complaining, remember: your garbage disposal probably eats better than 30% of the world.
19. Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words:"Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been"
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.