View Light

Swept Under the Rug - Dead By Mistake

Too many people are dying from simple medical errors, like injecting antiseptic liquid into a patient by mistake because it looked just like the antibiotic sitting next to it.

A lady having surgery on her lung dies when the doctor accidentally stabs her heart with the scalpel.

But nothing gets done cause none of the so-called professionals have to report it. They just say "Oh Well" and sickeningly even get paid full price for their lousy work.

Sickening!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/deadbymistake/6555095.html

Rating: (You must be logged in to vote)
Reply