View Light

Water Thieving Bums are Taking Over West Omaha!

I have a lady that lives across the street from me RIGHT NOW and has been without water for months now and when I call and report the child living in filth there, they just told me that it is not illegal for her to not have water.

This lady has her live in boyfriend take 5 gallon buckets of water from my house and my neighbors while we are at work during the daytime and my son was home from school one day and seen him walking up my drive way to steal my water. I called the city and had all the water lines leading to the outside of my house shut off completely.

Child Protective Services has been to this womans house quite frequently and they keep the 2 year old in the home. She goes around the neighborhood begging for money to buy the child diapers but use the money for drugs so myself and the neighbors stop giving her help.

CPS is a BIG JOKE!!!

They dont care until it is too late or the family makes the news. I also received a $400 water bill that verified they had been stealing my water!

Rating: (You must be logged in to vote)
Comfortably Anonymous
6/27/2011 8:26:05 PM
0 Dislikes: 0
Comfortably Anonymous
6/27/2011 9:05:21 PM
0 Dislikes: 0
Comfortably Anonymous
6/27/2011 10:23:43 PM
0 Dislikes: 0
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: . If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.